Melt and Pour Workshops 2013

Join Mellemee for the Christmas Theme Melt and Soap Making Workshop at 

Zen Forest  10 Jopling Ave South, Etobicoke, ON  M9B 3P5

I believe in natural, organic and earth-friendly products... I also believe in self sufficiency, saving money and having fun!

Join me for the fun, informative and interactive workshops take place in Etobicoke. Come alone, treat a friend, or make it a group evening out! You'll have some laughs, learn some new skills, and leave at the end of the evening with a box of your hand-made creations!

In the 2 hours session workshop you will learn how to make Melt and Pour soaps with different kinds of soap molds. Design your own signature soaps and make it as Christmas gifts for your love ones. Making Melt and Pour soap is safe and fun! You are welcome to bring child from 5 years old or older. No charge for child 5-13 years old. Each adult allow bringing 1 child as your little helper.     

Hurry! Workshops might fill up quickly. Book A Workshop Now!

Dec 2013 - Jan 2014
Mon. Dec 2, 10am-12pm: M&P Soap I - Christmas Theme
Sat. Dec 7, 10am-12pm: M&P Soap I - Christmas Theme
Sat. Dec 7, 1pm-3pm: M&P Soap II- Making Pastry Soap
Tue. Dec 10, 10am-12pm: M&P Soap I - Christmas Theme
Sun. Dec 15, 10am-12pm: M&P Soap I - Christmas Theme
Sun. Dec 15, 1pm-3pm: M&P Soap II- Making Pastry Soap
Sat. Dec 21, 10am-12pm: M&P Soap I - Christmas Theme
Sat. Dec 21, 1pm-3pm: M&P Soap II- Making Pastry Soap
Mon. Dec 23, 10am-12pm: M&P Soap I - Christmas Theme
Sat. Jan4, 10am-12pm: Lotion Making I - DIY Skin Care Products
Sun. Jan 12, 10am-12pm: M&P Soap I - Valentince Theme
Sun. Jan 12, 1pm-3pm: M&P Soap II- Making Pastry Soap
Sat. Jan 18, 10am-12pm: Cold Process Soap - 100% Nature Soap
Sat. Jan 25, 10am-12pm: M&P Soap I - Valentince Theme
Sat. Jan 25, 1pm-3pm: M&P Soap II- Making Pastry Soap